Key Product Features
● OUR REAL ALOE JUICE IS PREMIUM QUALITY and certified for content and purity by the International Aloe Science Council.
● SPECIALLY FILTERED to remove aloin and other undesirable components.
● PROCESSED WITH THE EXCLUSIVE ULTRAALOE process to naturally enhance potency and efficacy.
● MADE FROM ORGANICALLY GROWN mature Aloe Vera Plants harvested at peak potency.
● HELPS SUPPORT AND MAINTAIN REGULARITY and promote a healthy digestive system.
Discover the Real Aloe Juice Difference!
For over 30 years Miracle of Aloe has been bringing quality aloe vera products to people worldwide. Our pure, 100% whole leaf aloe juice is made using our own specially developed processing method - the UltraAloe process - designed to give you the freshest, richest, most potent aloe vera juice available. Every drop of this naturally wholesome juice is certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC). Extracted from organically-grown, mature Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller leaves harvested at peak potency, the raw juice is subjected to our proprietary UltraAloe process to enhance natural potency and neutralize the undesirable effects of aloin. Finally, we add less than than a 10th of a percent of potassium sorbate and citric acid to preserve freshness and quality (actual content of added preservative is 0.10% potassium sorbate and 0.15% citric acid) resulting in a juice that is guaranteed to be 99.75% pure, natural goodness.
Over 250 years ago, the Curanderos, traditional native healers of the Rio Grande river valley recommended taking Aloe gel internally for stomach and digestive issues. Perhaps this may explain why so many people with ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's and other digestive conditions make aloe juice part of their daily regimen.
Don't settle for low quality grocery and department store aloe juices. Discover the Real Aloe Juice difference - 100% pure aloe juice. Unflavored, packed with vitamins and minerals and phytonutrients. The ideal addition to your daily diet. Freshly made and bottled in the USA.